Tuesday, July 3, 2012

4th of July Salad Ideas- Top 10

Hey!
It's Fourth of July, I hope you are going to someone else's house tomorrow!?!
After year's of having the party at my house,I love going to someone else's house!
It's especially funny that I am going to our OLD house where my niece and her family reside.  I love that she has carried on the tradition.  It wasn't me that told her to do it, but the neighbors.  Love those neighbors!  Best news is that we can walk home after the festivities.

Be a great guest, bring a big salad that is big enough for a crowd and doesn't need any special attention. Nothing with mayo or meat that will give someone salmonella.... just easy to make, eat and enjoy.

And...
Always come to the party with everything already ready to go... none of "assembling it there" (hostesses hate that!) and heck, bring your own serving utensils too!

Oh yeah.... take your stuff home too, don't leave your dirty stuff for the hostess...


My favorite salads for Summer picnic or BBQ:
Couscous Black Bean Salad




Spicy Coleslaw- - #1 Salad on my blog!



Tabouleh



Grilled Greek Potato Salad




Greek Panzanella Bread Salad




Quinoa, Cauliflower and Feta Salad



Southwestern Edamame Salad ... the most homely picture on my blog, but the first salad I ever posted in Nov 2010.
 
 
Quinoa with Roasted Corn and Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment